Board Certified Music Therapist: Music To Grow On, Music Therapy Services, Inc. seeks a Board Certified Music Therapist.
Job site is located at: 19 Jackson Street, Woodland, CA, 95695; Sacramento County; El Dorado County; Placer County; Yolo County; Solano County
The position requires：
- Bachelors Degree in Music Therapy, or a related field
- Board Certified Music Therapist
- Clean background check
Travel: Travel by car to and from individual client’s location, including schools, personal homes, and facilities within 40 miles. Travel is required daily. Travel including Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Yolo and Solano Counties.
The Board Certified Music Therapist develops and provides appropriate music therapy interventions to support a variety of diagnoses and challenges ranging from physical, cognitive, emotional, and intellectual disabilities.
Responsibility includes, but are limited to, the following:
- Conduct group and individual sessions
- Establish therapeutic relations with clients of all ages
- Manage resources, including time, driving, client services, and equipment
- Document interventions as required for varied contracts
- Communicate with treatment teams
- Employ musical skills in non-therapeutic setting by teaching music lessons
- Provide engaging and interactive activities for children’s group
- Attend Individual Education Plan meetings
- Supervise interns
- Drive between facilities, schools, and private homes
- Navigate telehealth services where needed
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES:
Bessie Jean Barth